VRINDAVAN Clove Leaf Oil is well known for it’s high percentage of eugenol. This makes it excellent for cleaning mouldy surfaces as it kills and inhibits mould spores.
Clove Leaf Oil comes from the leaves of a clove shrub or tree. It has many different uses. It is excellent for cleaning mouldy surfaces as the 80-85% eugenol content in Clove Oil attacks and kills the mould spores, thus preventing mould build-up. It has antifungal, antimicrobial and antiseptic properties.
All Vrindavan products are:
- SLS free & GMO free
- Cruelty free (not teasted on animals)
- Pure and natural
- 100% vegetarian, and in most cases vegan
- Without harsh chemicals, using only the ingredients that nature provides us
- Certified organic or contain certified organic ingredients
- Environmentally friendly.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nourished Earth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.