Herbs of Gold Lung Care has been specifically formulated with herbs traditionally used to relieve coughs and respiratory complaints.
- Traditionally used to relieve coughs
- Supports lung health
- Supports immune health
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant and antispasmodic to clear mucus from the chest and for the relief of respiratory complaints.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve coughs and mild fever.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to relieve inflammation and irritation of the mucous surfaces of the lungs and respiratory tract and to relieve cough.
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to relieve respiratory catarrch and coughs.
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to assist expectoration, relieve respiratory difficulties, such as shortness of breath, and strengthen the lungs.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium are antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. Vitamins C and E are present in the fluid lining of the lung and respiratory tract.
- Vitamins C and E help maintain healthy immune function.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nourished Earth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.