Fusion Immunity & Stress combines ashwagandha to help the body adapt to stress, with astragalus to improve immunity, based on its traditional use in Chinese medicine. Plus, zinc and vitamins C and D to support healthy immune system function.
Features & Benefits of Fusion Immunity & Stress:
Feeling run down or under pressure? Fusion Immunity & Stress combines:
- A clinically trialled form of ashwagandha (KSM-66®) to improve the body’s ability to adapt to stress and help relieve symptoms of stress and mild anxiety
- Astragalus to improve immunity and help reduce the frequency of common colds, based on its traditional use in Chinese medicine
- Zinc and vitamins C and D, nutrients to support healthy immune system function
How Fusion Immunity & Stress works:
Run down? Stressed?
Stress and feeling run down often go hand in hand so Fusion Immunity & Stress has been specially formulated with herbs and nutrients to help you cope with both.
Ashwagandha relieves stress symptoms
Immunity & Stress features KSM-66®, a clinically trialled extract of ashwagandha (withania) to improve the body’s ability to adapt to stress and help relieve symptoms of stress and mild anxiety.  In Ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha is traditionally used to support healthy stress responses and as a rejuvenating tonic.
Astragalus, traditional Chinese immune tonic
Astragalus improves immunity and helps reduce the frequency of common colds, based on its use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). It’s also traditionally taken in TCM to support the immune system when it’s fighting illness and to support the body in adapting to stress.
Nutritional immune system support
Immunity & Stress also contains zinc and vitamins C and D, which support healthy immune system function. Vitamin C also supports vitality and is needed for healthy energy production.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Warnings & Storage Instructions:
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, gluten, wheat, or nuts.
- Contains lactose.
- Chandrasekhar, K. et al. Indian J Psychol Med, 2012;34(3):255-262.
How to use Fusion Immunity & Stress:
Adults: Take one capsule two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nourished Earth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.