Gloriously Free Aussie OATS - Traditional by Name, Delicious by Nature!
GF Rolled Oats will fill your bellies (no rumbles) and warm your hearts!
“Grown and processed in certified facilities that are free from contamination from the gluten found in wheat, rye and barley. 100% full of flavour and taste.”
When it comes to good health, GF Oats is dedicated to go the extra mile. Our customers trust us to make great-tasting snacks and cereals that won’t cause flares or digestive problems. We make all our products with pure oats, guaranteed to be free of contamination from wheat, barley, and rye. A farm-to-table process that identifies and eliminates points where contamination could have occurred.
“The Oats you can Trust”. Here is why:
- Grown, processed and tested to be free of gluten contamination from wheat, rye, barley and spelt. They are the same oats labelled as gluten-free around the world, but here in Australia we are restricted by labelling laws.
- Sourced from specialised Aussie farmers growing some of the most nutritious oats in the world, using minimal-impact growing techniques and crop exclusion zones. Their oats seed is sourced from their own seed stocks and has a unique roasted creamy flavour that comes from their unique shelf-stable mill processes and production line that is free of the top 8 allergens.
- Other oat brands may be labelled "Wheat-free" however, it is important to note that the term “wheat-free” does not mean that the product is also free of rye and barley which are grains that also contain gluten.
- Our oat fields are walked at various stages to identify foreign contaminates.
- All oats are sun-dried. This means there is no crop topping with chemicals.
- Strict compliance from seed to plate to ensure oats are premium and pure.
- No machine seed sorting is utilised.
- The first company to introduce Australia to uncontaminated oats 14 years ago.
- Every time you purchase these oats, you support Aussie Farmers and businesses from seed to plate.
Uncontaminated, Wheat, Rye & Barley free, Vegan, Glyphosate Free, Refined Sugar-Free, GMO-Free, Soy Free
Pure steamed rolled oats
It is important to note that in Australia, a product that contains oats cannot be labelled gluten-free due to current food labelling laws.
|Gloriously Free Oats
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nourished Earth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.