Features and benefits
- Available in two delicious, gentle-on-the-stomach flavours: watermelon or lemon-lime zing – both with nutritious coconut water
- Contains OptiChel MG (magnesium glycinate), which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of magnesium, such as magnesium oxide
- Also contains B-group vitamins and vitamin C, the amino acids taurine, glutamine and L-carnitine, plus the minerals zinc, chromium and selenium
- Supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Supports healthy stress responses in the body
- Supports blood sugar metabolism in healthy people
When dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate, Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder may also help:
- Relieve mild muscle cramps, spasms and twitches
- Reduce muscle fatigue and support normal muscle strength
- Improve exercise performance and support physical endurance
- Ease sleeplessness and support healthy sleeping patterns
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- Maintain the health of the cardiovascular system
How it works
Magnesium is required for healthy muscle function, including normal muscle contraction and relaxation. It’s considered particularly important for active people and athletes, as they typically need even more magnesium than other people and may experience reduced exercise performance if they’re not obtaining adequate quantities from their diets.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder is specially formulated to support muscle performance and healthy electrolyte balance by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating. It also reduces the occurrence of muscle cramps, spasms and twitches when they’re caused by inadequate dietary intake of magnesium.
Magnesium plays numerous other roles in the body too, including:
- Being required for normal energy production via the generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the form of energy used by most cells in the body
- Supporting healthy blood sugar metabolism in healthy people
- Regulating calcium metabolism
- Maintaining bone health
- Supporting healthy nerve function and supporting the body’s stress responses
More than one in three Australian adults don’t get the recommended quantity of magnesium from their diets*.
When dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate, Fusion Magnesium Advanced may help to relieve mild muscle cramps, spasms and twitches, support exercise capacity and performance, relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension and support healthy sleeping patterns and cardiovascular system function.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder contains magnesium glycinate (as OptiChel MG), which is an organic form of magnesium with high bioavailability. Magnesium glycinate is highly stable, electrically neutral, and delivered to the intestines without being broken down by the body, all of which support its absorption. It is also gentle on the digestive system.
* Australian Bureau of Statistics, Food Standards Australia New Zealand. Australian Health Survey: Usual nutrient intakes 2011-12. Commonwealth of Australia, 2015.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nourished Earth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.