MAGNESIUM CITRATE 900 60VCHighly bioavailable form of organic magnesium
- By Herbs of Gold
- In Stock
Herbs of Gold Magnesium Citrate 900 is an organic form of magnesium that is more bioavailable than other magnesium forms. High bioavailability ensures the body can absorb and utilise the magnesium effectively.
- Organic form of magnesium
- Highly bioavailable
- Energy production
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Magnesium citrate, as an organic form of magnesium, is highly soluble and bioavailable to the body when compared to other forms of magnesium.
- The high bioavailability of magnesium citrate ensures that the body is able to absorb and utilise the maximum amount of magnesium.
- Magnesium is important for cellular energy production. Both magnesium and citrate from magnesium citrate are involved in energy production with citrate forming part of the Kreb's cycle, producing energy for every cell in the body.
- Magnesium is involved in over 300 enzyme reactions in the body as every biological process requires magnesium.
- Magnesium may assist in the management of mild migraines by providing symptomatic relief of mild migraine headaches and reducing their frequency and severity.
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium is essential for metabolism of calcium and phosphorus and is an important structural component of bone, helping to maintain bone strength.
- Magnesium is required for glucose uptake into cells, supporting glucose metabolism in healthy individuals.
- Exercise increases the body's requirement for magnesium. Magnesium is required for the conduction of nerve impulses and normal muscle contraction and therefore also helps in the prevention and relief of muscular cramps and spasms associated with a dietary magnesium deficiency.
- Magnesium may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Magnesium Citrate 900 assists in the maintenance of general well-being and may be used for the prevention of a magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nourished Earth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.