Slippery Elm 400mg helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Healthy digestive function
- Soothes the digestive tract
- Relieves symptoms of reflux
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Slippery elm bark contains mucilage, which coats the mucous membranes of the digestive system. Mucilage acts as barrier to the lining of the digestive system, protecting it from stomach acid.
- Slippery elm bark mucilage has demulcent activity. Demulcents soothe irritation and inflammation of the mucous membranes in the digestive system.
- Traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gastritis and heartburn/gastric reflux.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nourished Earth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.