Common Cold & Flu - Gastrointestinal - Skin Fungal Infections
- Specific species with highest therapeutic properties, Origanum vulgare.
- All indications below are based on history of evidence of traditional use in Eastern European herbal medicine
- Supports overall wellness & health
- Relieves mild rheumatic pains, reduces skin wounds & skin fungal infections
- Supports gastrointestinal function and digestion
- Supports the immune system & relieves symptoms of common colds & flu
- Manufacture in TGA, GMP compliant and Australian Certified Organic facilities
- Listed with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods AUSTL 139967
- Guaranteed Certified Organic Oregano, Non-GMO
Oil of Wild Oregano Is One of Nature’s Most Potent Fighters
It contains powerful biogenic volatile compounds, namely Carvacrol and Thymol which are oxygenated monoterpenes.
These components are what reduce the abiotic stress of the plant, and defend it against herbivores, and pathogens. Much like it is fighting off a “cold”.3
Carvacrol and Thymol have been extensively studied and have been found to have numerous therapeutic qualities. Carvacrol and thymol are very powerful compounds on their own, but the therapeutic effects are greater when they are working together. 4 Like they do in the Oregano plant.
These benefits are made available to you without the need to mix or dilute the oil. Our Oil of Wild Oregano (and our other products) is appropriately diluted with a carrier oil so that it can be used for both internal consumption and external use.
Extra virgin olive oil
Certified organic oregano oil (Origanum vulgare)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nourished Earth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.