Gastrointestinal Health - General Health - Enhance Immune Defence
- Specific species with highest therapeutic properties, Origanum vulgare.
- Enhances immune defence
- All indications below are based on history of evidence of traditional use in Eastern European herbal medicine
- Supports overall wellness & health
- Supports gastrointestinal system health
- Maintain healthy digestion
- Relieves symptoms of common colds & flu
- Oregano Oil manufactured in TGA, GMP compliant and Australian Certified Organic facilities
- Listed with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods AUSTL 323774
- Guaranteed Certified Organic Oregano, Non-GMO
All the benefits without the "hot" taste!
We know, Oil of Wild Oregano is not the best tasting therapeutic essential oil, but it’s normal. Oil of Wild Oregano is considered a “hot” essential oil. It will feel “spicy hot” when the oil is swallowed, or when it touches any mucous membrane.Solutions4Health Oil of Wild Oregano is appropriately diluted with a carrier oil so that it can be used for both internal consumption and external use.Solutions4Health Vegicaps contain the exact same formula as our liquid, with each capsule containing 100mg of Oregano oil which is approximately 15-18 drops.
Certified organic extra virgin olive oil, certified organic oregano oil (Origanum vulgare) encapsulated in Vegicaps.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nourished Earth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.